Return Core Information
Definition of Core
- The core is the old unit, which was replaced by the new or rebuilt item.
- Many replacement parts such as pumps, injectors, turbochargers and high pressure oil pumps have a core charge that is associated with the part. All cores must be exactly the same as the one shipped to customer, and include all parts and pieces that were received on your replacement product.
- All cores must be returned in rebuildable condition, and original packaging to receive full credit.
Core Physical Condition
- No core credit will be issued for cores that have been in a fire, disassembled, or severely damaged or broken.
- Partial core credit may be issued for cores that have missing parts or pieces.
Core Return Procedure
- Drain all fluids (oil, fuel, etc.) before the core is returned.
- Use all plastic plugs and caps received on the replacement item on the return core.
- Wrap in sturdy plastic bag to prevent leakage. Any wet packages may result in damaged or denied packages.
- Pack the core in the ORIGINAL BOX (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT; MANY SUPPLIERS WILL NOT GIVE US CREDIT IF THE CORES ARE NOT IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING.) Be sure to use any cardboard braces or internal cushioning provided.
- Please include the core one of the invoice copies provided with tho product and mark what cores are being returned.
- All cores are to be shipped prepaid to the address stated on your Fedex label